Links

Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 12, 2010

2

"Sachin R Tendulkar" met me.....

  • Sunday, September 12, 2010
  • Sandeep
  • Share

  • I was quite surprised when "Sachin R Tendulkar" came to meet me... Amazed!!! I invited my friends who are hardcore fan of Master Blaster "Schin R Tendulkar". He is so down to earth, no show-off, this quote suited him the most "Simple leaving, High Thinking!". The first word he said to me was "Hi, how u doing..??" I replied "aila!! I'm fine .. what about you..??"

    I was wondering why he came to meet me.. neither it is my birthday nor something special occaisson.. then why?? For a minute I acted like HR and started bombarding questions like " Why you came here? what is your purpose?? and goes on" But Sachin, he politely answered " Aila!! Hang on hang on... just wait and watch"

    Next Day he came an took me and my friends at unknown place which was never seen in my life.. was an awesome beautiful place.. he topped his car.. we went down.. all of my started started irritating him by requesting him to play CRICKET. At that moment my anger was on top most point... :@ only reason was Sachin was here to enjoy with us and not to play cricket.. But Sachin couldn't say no to my friends. "Challenging Master in his field" was a foolish thing to do.. :P After this cricket session all were tired! except me and Sachin. Then Sachin and me, both had a blast.. Finally, good day came to an end. He dropped us back home.

    Next Day he came and took me at hill station for photo session!! We both were giving a macho look!! :) Had a blast.. Suddenly he said " Sandy, i have to leave now.. I had a blast in this 2 days with you and your friends!!" I replied " It's ok but you have to promise me, that you will come again to meet me!" Sachin politely replied " yes, for sure!" Then he gave me his lucky "Mumbai Indian" wrist band.

    Always going well and suddenly I heard a voice "Hey its 10 O'clock... you are getting late.." It was my mom's voice, yelling on me!! hehehe... Then I started telling my night mare!! She laughed and said " why will sachin tendulkar come here to meet u?? " lol

    2 Responses to “"Sachin R Tendulkar" met me.....”

    Unknown said...
    September 18, 2010 at 6:27 AM

    awsome.......


    nikhil said...
    September 20, 2010 at 12:20 AM

    nice one.. will wait for your next post!!


    Post a Comment

    Subscribe